Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2012 Getting Closer

Nadene Goldfoot       
I watched a program on the History Channel about the Mayan Calendar. There was certainly more to its creation and science than I had ever figured. The date December 21, 2012 is the last day on it and not because they just ran out of paper. There's a lot that they were considering that I have never known about. I'm still in awe over the astronomy that they understood. They were a primitive people and yet knew so much about the heavens. They had cycles of 400 years, and they had five calendars going at one time. It's very deep. I think it's all in the realm of a graduate degree.

Now we have one big scary thing happening in our world. We have Iran, run by meshugana religious Imans and one very crazy leader who want to put an end to Israel and they have atomic power. Whether they are ready to send atomic rockets to Israel at this moment is debatable, but it's getting very close. It could happen this year or as late as 2012. They're just crazy enough to do it. Israel had to step in once before and bomb a weapons depot in Iraq and were successful. This time, I think it would be much more difficult, and the USA would be against it, of course. So this is something in our reality that is not good.

We have Bin Laden who said, "Americans love life, that is their weakness." I also say that Jews love life and we say L'Chaim in our toasts all the time. But, Bin Laden continues to say, "We love death, that is our strength. " He said this on tape on the Arabic network Al-Jazeera recorded before 9/11 most likely. They look forward to all those 70 virgins they will have when deceased and that is more important to them than life here, it seems. They are the opposite of Jews. It's pretty amazing to me since we both believe in one G-d. For monotheists, the message certainly is not the same, even though they copied so much of our religion in certain ways. They just didn't get the same message. I think this is all why the Mayan Calendar and the Bible Code have something working for them. At this point in time, these things are possible.
                                                                         
Reading the Bible Code-computer printout
In Israel we have a mathematician, Dr. Eliyahu Rips, an expert in group theory, a field of mathematics that underlies quantum physics. He has discovered "The Bible Code". This is a code from our 5 books of Moses where he has put the Hebrew letters through the computer and in various ways has found codes that tell what has happened in the past. He has found the "Kennedy assassinations, the Oklahoma city bombing, the election of Bill Clinton, everything from WWII to Watergate, from the Holocaust to Hiroshima, from the Moon landing to the collision of a comet with Jupiter."

A few predictions were found; "the date the Gulf War would begin-and they found it weeks before it started. The date of the Jupiter collision was found months before the blast. " Michael Drosnin found the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin more than a year before the murder and personally warned the Prime Minister, but he didn't take it seriously, so it happened.

Michael Drosnin has written two books about the Bible Code;
The Bible Code and Bible Code II, The Countdown.
Relying on my memory, I believe he is also saying that something is going to happen in 2012. I have it in my mind that this is not a year I want to travel.

In the 2nd book, he wrote a quote from Einstein. "The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, however persistent. He wrote this on March 21, 1955 in a letter he wrote to the widow of a fellow physicist and friend, Michele Besso.

Stephen Hawking is my favorite physicist. Michael quotes him, also. He's just amazing. He stated that "time travel might be within our capabilities in his introduction to "The Physics of Star Trek". He also says this in his book "A Brief History of Time". He had said that any advanced form of space travel would require faster than light travel, which means going back in time. This makes me wonder that the UFO's that have reported are doing just that. That's another thing. UFO's were also a special on TV and many important people in our armed forces are now speaking up. You can be a doubter, but there is a lot of evidence that this is a real occurrence. My father couldn't convince me at age 13 of the future television that was coming. I thought he was out of his mind-a box that would have pictures on it like a movie theater? With my lack of experience, I couldn't conceive it. Look what our scientists are able to do and understand now. Nothing is impossible.

To make matters more serious, when I lived in Israel from 1980 to 1985, I came to know and listen to my friends who were orthodox Jews and I found out that they expect the Messiah soon, just as the Christians do. So this all points to something happening. These are awesome times that we are living in.

I think my New Year's resolution is to appreciate and enjoy every peaceful day. I hope others can do the same no matter where they are living.

P.S. 1/8/10 In the Jewish calendar, this is the year 5770. I believe the Messiah is to come in the year 6,000. That gives us another 230 years. It's close but we have breathing room to improve our ways.

No comments: