Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not Against Jews Just Hates Israel

Haifa, Israel
History Professor Kaukab Siddique insists statement calling on Muslims to 'stand united to defeat, to destroy, to dismantle Israel – if possible by peaceful means,' was blown out of proportion. 'I am against Israel, not against Jews," he says

This Middle East Professor teaches at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania. This is an odd remark , to say the least, in that Israel is a state created as a Jewish state and contains about 6 million Jews and about 1 million Muslims. So is he saying he is not against just certain Jews who don't live in Israel?

I sure am glad I'm not taking a history class from this fellow. He certainly will have a distorted view of the history of Israel, in my opinion. I'd like to see the books he uses.

Reference: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3973777,00.html

No comments: